Friday, April 10, 2009

“The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise.”
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (Spanish writer, author of the masterwork 'El quijote', 1547-1616)

It's been a long time since I rapped at you last. Well, I was back in the UK for a about 3 months, so naturally nothing happened on the TARDIS, but now I'm back and like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, so the work on the TARDIS continues!

So, I need to takes some pictures soon, but essentially, since I've been back I've managed to:

1. Construct the last side panel
2. Weather proof and prime two of the side panels
3. Install the two painted side panels into the TARDIS itself.

Pictures to follow, but it really is taking shape now! This weekend, I expect to complete the installation of the third side panel, and then start on the doors. With a little bit of luck, I'll have the doors ready for weather proofing and priming over the weekend, so I should be able to install them early next week.

It's getting there!

No comments: